Public Building 6-803, Area 4-4, Luneng Lingxiu City, Jinan, Shandong, China
A new welding equipment, IGBT inverter low splash CO2 gas shielded welding machine, is developed based on the control principle of waveform control and short circuit current channel.with this welding machine, the spatter is less, the welding seam is beautiful, the welding quality is good, the main circuit and the control circuit are simple and reliable.
Its main process characteristics are as follows:
(1) Small welding spatter. By changing the composition of flux cored wire, the surface tension of flux cored wire droplet and pool can be changed, and then the droplet product can be reduced, spray transition can be realized, and welding spatter can be reduced.
(2) fewer holes in weld seams. By increasing FeC2 of flux cored wire and reducing TiO2, the porosity of flux cored wire bead is less than that of solid cored CO2 bead.
(3) High toughness of weld. Use cored wire deoxidizer, reduce the oxygen content in the weld, improve the low temperature toughness of the weld.
(4) High deposition speed. Because the metal skin of flux cored wire is very thin, the welding current density is large, and the heat of the welding wire extending length is large, thus forming the welding characteristics of flux cored wire with high melting speed. Compared with electrode arc welding, flux cored wire continuous welding replaces the welding interrupted by changing the electrode, so that the welding deposition speed is obviously improved.
(5) The weld depth is large. Due to the high current density of flux-cored wire, not only the butt pass penetration depth is deeper, but also the penetration depth of fillet welding root is improved. Compared with CO2 shielded welding with solid cored wire, the workload of rework repair due to poor fusion is reduced.
(6) Vertical upward welding suitable for large welding speed. CO2 shielded flux cored wire for vertical welding, through the high viscosity, high freezing point slag, firmly support the molten metal to form a perfect weld. In the process of vertical welding with high welding speed, the welding current is about two times that of solid cored wire.
(7) Flux cored wire CO2 gas shielded welding can weld stainless steel. Because of the role of TiO2 and silicon sand and other acid oxides in flux cored wire, Cr and C in stainless steel no longer metallurgical reaction, try to use CO2 gas protection in the welding process, but the carbon content in the molten metal does not increase, so as to avoid the intergranular corrosion of stainless steel solid cored wire CO2 gas protection welding process.
(8) Welder operation technology is easy to master. Compared with solid cored wire CO2 gas shielded welding, in the process of flux cored wire CO2 gas shielded welding, due to the joint protection of slag and CO2 gas, not only the welding spatter is less, the weld is well formed, but also the welder’s operation technology is easy to master, and the training time required is correspondingly shortened.